Tuesday 26 October 2010

Blog Award

Today I've won my first blog award, yay! Here it is:


Thank you Carmel from Rabid Reads!

Rules:

  1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.

  2. Answer the 10 survey questions.

  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic

  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award.



  5. Questions:
    • If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you  are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you  could be anonymous now?
    I'm at the moment blogging semi-anonymous, if that is possible. I do use my real name and talk about myself, but I'd rather not post pictures of myself or tell more about my personal life. I am quite happy the way I'm blogging now, this way people won't judge me on by example, my age.
    • Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
    I keep telling myself eating noodle soup while reading is a good idea. Even though experience has proven quite the opposite.
    • What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
    That I really should clean that mirror more often.
    • What is your favorite summer cold drink?
    Everything that has ice cubes in it. I love ice cubes.
    • When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
    I put on my most comfortable clothes and lie down on the coach or on my bed with a good book and something very fat and unhealthy to eat.
    • Is there something you still want to accomplish in life? What is it?
    I want to get a degree in English Literature.
    • When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the shy person, or always ditching?
    I was the strange kid that nobody really understood but were quite nice to.
    • If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
    The day my guinea pig died when I was little. His name was Stripes. It would never be the same without him.
    • Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
    The reviews I write are a reflection of my opinions, so in a way I do write about my true self on my blog, but apart from that, I prefer to write about other people or books.
    • If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
    Depends on talking on the phone with whom really, and about what. 

    And I'm passing the award to:

    4 comments:

    CHRISTIE said...

    Thanks you so much, and Congratulations!

    brandileigh2003 said...

    Thank you and congrats!

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    Unknown said...

    You're welcome and congrats again! :)

    A Buckeye Girl Reads said...

    Thank you for the award, and congratulations on your first!

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear from you!
    Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: