Tuesday 16 November 2010

Updating..

O my, it's almost Christmas, and pre-Christmas time always brings so much to do! For some reason it always seems those two last months of the year you have more obligations than those ten other months together. So, I'm behind on my review work *ashamed*, but I also have some very exciting news!

More reviews coming up for The Romance Reviews, including:


More YA reviews, including:


This blog's first guest posts and interviews!

And last but not least, my very first giveaway!
It will be international so anyone can join in on the fun.


So stick around for some more updates in this very busy time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy! I haven't read Kelley Armstrong's YA series but it's in my TBR pile. I'll look forward to your review!

Celine said...

@ Carmel

Oh yes I will be very busy.. But I'm pretty excited about the giveaway and author interviews :D

I have already read & reviewed the first book in Kelley Armstrong's YA series, The Summoning. You can read my review here, in case you're interested.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: