Thursday 10 February 2011

Challenge Updates (January)

This year I've started to participate in reading challenges for the first time, and I didn't start by joining just one, no, I had to start by joining five. I've been rather lazy in updating the lists of these challenges (some don't even have a page), so here is a summarizing post of what I've read since the beginning of this year!


The Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge
  • Oh boy... I haven't even read a classic this year. Definitely not a good start.

    Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

    Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge
    • The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton
    • A Treasure Worth Seeking by Sandra Brown
    • Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
    • Sleepy Hollow Dreams by Taryn Kincaid
    • Slawter by Darren Shan
    • House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo


    Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge
    • Slawter by Darren Shan


    Vampire Challenge
    • The Killing Dance by Laurell K. Hamilton


    Shifter Challenge
    • I guess The Killing Dance features shifters.. But that would be cheating. No shifters yet!


    The list looks rather sad. I hope February will be a more productive month!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love to hear from you!
    Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: