Tuesday 15 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday #15: Invasion

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #15: Invasion



In the front of the room, standing on a small stage, was a monster at least seven feet tall.
"Is that a... I mean..."
"Technically he's a Tharik from the planet Nemus," Romero said, "but yeah. It's Bigfoot."

Taken from the second chapter of the ARC of Invasion by J.S. Lewis. Not sure what I think about this book yet, it's a bit hard to get into. Little quotes like this sound promising though (:

9 comments:

kayerj said...

I wouldn't want to meet up with it no matter what it is called. fun teaser. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Catt said...

Eeek bigfoot! I watched an episode on Animal Planet about bigfoot and the same week I had a nightmare about him, so everytime I see that name I get shivers and a little scared. Childish I know but hey that episode was scary!

I've never read an alien book, but maybe I should try this one :)

Here is my TT, http://miss-check-out.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday-size-12-is-not-fat-by.html

SusanB-knits said...

hmmm.... I remember a tv show called Invasion. I wonder if the book is anything like it. I'll have to check it out.

Sonia Lal said...

Bigfoot is an alien? LOL

Mine is here: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/teaser-tuesday-inside-out/

Southern Fiber said...

Wow, intriguing! I want to know what this being is. Here's mine for the week

*Melissa* said...

very interesting Wierd how there's a bigfoot in this book!

Yvonne said...

Kinda scary! Both Bigfoot and an alien...in one?! I'd be running in the other direction so fast!!

Here's my teaser:
http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_15.html

Lark Andrea said...

Hmm, never knew Bigfoot was an alien. Interesting idea....

Reading Lark's Teaser

Tales of Whimsy said...

Holy crap! That was good!

Great teaser :)

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: