Tuesday 15 March 2011

Teaser Tuesday #19: Haunted

teasertuesdays31Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Make sure you do not include spoilers
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Teaser Tuesday #19: Haunted

I was less than a half-dozen paces behind, but they never turned around, never even peered over their shoulders. Sometimes that really pisses me off. Sure, all teenagers ignore their mothers. And sure, Savannah had a good excuse, since I'd been dead for three years.
 
Taken from the first chapter of Haunted by Kelley Armstrong. This is the fifth book in the Women of the Otherworld series, and this time the narrator is the dead witch Eve. You don't see that much ghost-narrators in books.

Feel free to leave your teaser below!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Awesome teaser! I've only read the first three but I LOVE Kelley's writing. I knew Eve was going to come back, and I definitely don't blame Savannah for being mad!

Feel free to check out my teaser here.

Mysteriousrose said...

Great teaser! I have only read the first one Bitten and I been a little afraid to continue. I really liked Bitten but I heard it was suppose to be an stand alone novel.

I'm a new follower^^

Find mine here:
MY Teasers (Mysteriousbooks)

Sally said...

Brilliant teaser! I love Kelly Amstrong.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/teaser-tuesday-10.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Interesting concept. Great teaser.

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: