Saturday 10 September 2011

Author Awesomeness: Patrick Rothfuss Writes a Rhyme


This is something I came across last week and it made me smile so long my cheeks were starting to hurt.


For those of you who don't know who Patrick Rothfuss is, he is the writer of the awesome books The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear. He was having a photo contest on his blog, calling on all fans to picture his newest book in an unusual setting. This, as did his previous contest, results in thousands and thousands of beautiful, funny, or plain weird pictures.

Well, as a little thank you to all of the entries, Pat has made a very cool framing narrative thingy with a selection of the entries. It's hard to explain, but it FRIGGIN' AWESOME.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: