Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Hunger Games Readalong


Are you wondering what all the hype is about with the Hunger Games? Or do you love the books and want to read them all again? Either way, you're perfect for Sharon (Obsession with Books) & Larissa's (Howling Turtle) The Hunger Games Read-Along!

Every two days you will read one chapter, and will discuss it with the other readers on that day's host. The readalong runs from January 29th to March 21st. Even if you can't commit to be on schedule every time, feel free to join! It's very low pressure (:

If you're interested, the sign up post is here. They're also looking for a few more hosts, so if you want to be a host, shoot Sharon or Larissa a message or a comment.

I'll be host February 26th, and will be talking about chapter 15. I hope you all will stop by then! (:
***

3 comments:

Mirjam Bergervoet said...

Perfect timing! The Hunger Games was recommended to me by lots of friends, so I purchased the book. I haven't started yet, so this will be the perfect opportunity to finally do so! :)

Celine said...

Awesome! It would be great if you participated too (: I'm looking forward to see what you think of the book.

Celine said...

Thank you Lisa! And thanks for the follow <3

Checking your blog out as we speak

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: