Monday 21 May 2012

Bout of Books 4.0 Readathon: Wrap-Up

The Bout of Books readathon is over again *sadface*. That week went by so quickly!

It was yet another amazing readathon. I participated in one of the Twitter chats, and it was absolutely brilliant! My fingers still slightly ache when I think about it...

 I hosted another challenge this readathon, this time a Book Confessions one! I was completely overwhelmed by the amount of people participating in it. I commented on a few of them, but I read them all. Thank you all for being a good sport <3

My original goal was to read four books. Because of some unexpected family visit I lost a whole day of reading. In the end I still did pretty good; I finished three books. Here's my goal list with the books I read crossed out:

I read a total of 760 pages this week. It's higher than my average, so I'm feeling pretty proud. The next readathon is probably around August. I can't wait!

11 comments:

Sidne said...

Hey, Hey, Hey, another reader feeling good about their progress. Hope you join in the next one and I will stop by. 
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/bout-of-books-read-thon.html 

Vicky @ Books, Biscuits & Tea said...

Whoop whoop! You did great! I only read one book and due to this whole exam disaster, I did terribly again. :( *weeps* Well.. there's always a next time!

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire said...

That's good! I really can't wait to read Ashfall! I didn't get as many read either because of school stuff. 

Bout of Books Wrap-upNing @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Amy @ bookgoonie said...

Great job. You read some good ones. Thanks for hosting again.

Anne said...

Congrats on making it through the week! It can be hard when family and other stuff gets in the way, but doing better than your average is what this week is all about, so in that way you succeeded! Hope to see you next time!

Pragya said...

Yay! Well done! I have to read Ashfall, will be looking out for your review. http://wp.me/p21FJY-UD

Shirley Deeds said...

You did great! Glad you had fun. That's the most important part ;)

Zakiya LadyWings said...

Great reading!!! :D

Sarah E. said...

3 out of 4 is great!! I loved your confessions challenge :) Can't wait til August!

Think Think said...

I really love your blog design! Great job on Bout of Books 4.0!

Sizzlebiscuits said...

I adore the Douglas Adams books, I hope you enjoyed them. I still need to finish that series :)


Here is my progress post.
Lauren at Northern Plunder

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: