Saturday 5 May 2012

Page Count Contest

The Page Count Contest hosted by Reading Angel continues! After the success of the April Page Count Contest, the contest is now prolonged. Every week there is a top 20 posted, and a few of the fast readers can win some awesome prizes.

I'm a bit late with making my sign up post, as the submissions for this month are already closed (sorry!), but I just haven't finished a book this month. I'm reading three at a time, and they're all pretty long ones. The Bout of Books readathon starts the 14th, I hope that will be the week I will finally read all those review books.

Here is my tentative to be read list for May:
That would bring my total of read pages this month to 3,500 pages. Last month I did 3,400 so hopefully it will be doable. Let me know if you're participating in the contest too! If not, what is your to read goal this month?

4 comments:

Mariana Schiavi said...

I read almost all of these books.My Favorite is Blue Moon. Good Lucky!Have a good Weekend!
Mariana - World of Tori Vega. 

Celine said...

Thanks Mariana! I'm currently reading Blue Moon, and it's pretty good so far (: I'm slightly annoyed by Richard though, he's acting like a big baby. Hope you have a great weekend too!

leeanna c said...

I jumped on the contest! I wish I would have seen it in April, but at least I'm not too late to partake in the fun. It's helping me already -- so far I've gotten 4 books finished, and 2 at the halfway point. 

Ashfall is sitting in my TBR pile! I need to get to it, too, since I have it out from the library. 

I don't have any goals, other than to get caught up on the books I received to review, and to get some stuff back to the library. 

Celine said...

Whoa, you're doing great! A lot better than I'm doing *stares at the miserable one book*.

I'm currently reading Ashfall and it's pretty good! Quite gruesome and realistic though, I get now why people found it "too apocalyptic". For its size it's quite a quick read. I hope you'll like it too ^^

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!
Make sure to come back as I try to answer all of the comments (: